Clackamas County Historical Society seeks a Director of Program & Experiences
Be the team leader in developing an educational visitor experience around Clackamas County History. Programming and experiences should be relevant, creative, informational, and have visitor appeal.
Applicant must have an appreciation and knowledge of history, familiarity with technology, great organizational skills, and the ability to tell a compelling story. The ability to think creatively and approach problems with a positive attitude is also essential. Applicant will be expected to work in a team building environment with volunteers and other community members. College degree required and some teaching experience preferred.
1. Develop monthly programs, workshops, special programs, and guided educational tours as related to historic Clackamas County.
2. Assist with grant applications, activities, and reports.
3. Develop community and school age education programs based on Oregon curriculum standards.
4. Collaborate with other heritage organizations.
5. Collaborate with tourism groups.
6. Collaborate with volunteers on docent activities.
20 hours per week with flexible hours.$16.00/hour
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business June 12. Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted directly. No phone calls please.